Re: [cbi-dev] Building natives/launchers with CBI

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 2:47 PM, Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11/06/2014 02:08 PM, Aleksandar Kurtakov wrote:
I have changed the gerrit job up to trying to do that - see https://hudson.eclipse.org/cbi/job/cbi-launcher-linux-x86_64/6/console . From that point either gtk[2|3]-devel is missing on this machine or it's in unknown place. And iterate till you have all needed parts in place.
I really recommend you getting a RHEL(or at least CentOS) machine for this work so you can have the same environment unless you want to play with fixing things to be more generic.
Thanks for setting that up. I've installed gtk2-devel but I'm getting more failures.

This new error is because it needs another repository to exist "rt.equinox.binaries". What I would suggest is to setup Hudson to git clone both rt.equinox.framework and rt.equinox.binaries at the same directory level since frameworks currently needs binaries existing to build.

(I recall we had to do this for the frameworks job in platform HIPP too)

Regards,

Thanh

Back to the top