Re: [cbi-dev] [platform-dev] Splitting SonarQube analysis?

"Treat your tests as first-class citizens" ;)

If I read this correctly, Sonar complains that our tests have no test coverage, which is not very useful information.

Hotspots by Uncovered lines

EPartServiceTest

So my question is how can I exclude the tests from being reported as not covered by tests.

Also EPartServiceTest is the main villain for having public undocumented API, which is also non sense.

These are only examples, more can be easily found and I think Sonor should be configured to give more reasonable information, if possible.

Best regards, Lars

Back to the top