Re: [cbi-dev] Is there any tycho-plugin that creates version reports?

On 09/11/2014 05:48 PM, Julio Cesar Chavez Ortiz/Mexico/IBM wrote:

Is there any tycho-plugin that creates a version report? (XML, HTML or both)
Something that can be used to check differences between a base build/Update Site/File Reference and an specific build.
I want to provide developers a human readable report with enough information to detect errors or problems, ideally using existing a tycho plugin or a combination of a tyco plugin result and ant/bash post processing.

Fun thing is that I've started implementing one today. I hope it will be done by tomorrow.
However, I'm working on something more strict (because people don't look enough at reports), which would fail the build if content of a repository seems wrong compared to versions of baselines.
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-15481?focusedCommentId=13001206&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13001206
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat