Re: [cbi-dev] Migration build config to Git setup

Hi Thanh,
that help indeed. Thanks!

Christian

On 18/07/14 08:39 AM, Christian Krause wrote:
One question still remains: how do I get the path to the Hudson workspace directory? Is this set in an environment variable or should I just hardcode it the buildscript?

Hi Christian,

If you are running a job from Hudson then it sets a few environment variables. The workspace is $WORKSPACE. You can see the list of variables Hudson sets when it executes a job here [1].

Hope this helps,

Thanh

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_Hudson/Building_a_software_project#Hudson_Set_Environment_Variables