[cbi-dev] CBI maven plugins 1.1.0 released

CBI maven plugins 1.1.0 has been released and is now available on repo.eclipse.org (See below for the release notes).  With this release we have also launched some sitedocs for CBI [1] which provides some better documentation of the CBI plugins.

Special thanks to Alexander Kurtakov for contributing patches to this release.

Note: we are aware of an issue with using Tycho 0.21.0 that is currently in staging right now [2]. A patch has been submitted and we plan on releasing a patch release CBI 1.1.1 shortly after Tycho 0.21.0 goes live that will support the new Tycho version.

Thanh

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/cbi/sitedocs/
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/439740

Release 1.1.0

Notable changes:

- Bug 419064 [cbi-plugins] Add retry functionality to signing plugins

    Refactored signFile() method into a common class that is reusable.

    jarsigner, macsigner, and winsigner now support 2 new properties:

        - retryLimit: The number of times to retry signing if failure occurs
          (default: 3)
        - retryTimer: The number of seconds to wait before retrying
          (default: 30)

- Bug 435007 - eclipse-jarsigner-plugin should be able to sign war files

    eclipse-jarsigner-plugin now also signs war files

Back to the top