[cbi-dev] Migration build config to Git setup

Hi,
we recently migrated to Git and now we are having trouble getting our build working again. We used to keep our sources in a SVN. In our build configuration the PROJRELENGROOT parameter was pointing to this SVN (via a http-URI). Now we moved to a Git repo and I don't know how to set the PROJRELENGROOT parameter anymore. The build script tries to check out sources using CVS which of course makes no sense. You can see the output here:

Does anybody know how to correctly pass the PROJRELENGROOT when using a Git repo to host the releng root?

Best regards,
Christian

Back to the top