Re: [cbi-dev] Is there support for all previous releases of Eclipse?

Hi Thanh.

In order to compile the R4_4 I have executed these git commands...

git submodule foreach git clean -f -d -x
git submodule foreach git reset --hard HEAD
git clean -f -d -x
git reset --hard HEAD
git submodule foreach git checkout R4_4
git checkout R4_4

... and then I changed <eclipserun-repo> at eclipse-platform-parent/pom.xml from the temporary milestone repository ...

... to this repository that will be retained indefinitely.

With the above commands and even with this change at eclipse-platform-parent/pom.xml can I assure that I built exactly the state that was used to build the R4_4 release?

[]s
Glauber Ferreira

Yes that should get you going.

Thanh