Re: [cbi-dev] Build is failing with unsatisfied dependency

It does the push fairly early on ... and I-build repo is there now, in any case ... but the "publish parent pom" I think is only ran once per day, so if you or Thanh want to push that button now, you should be all set.

From:        Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Common-build Developers discussion <cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        04/22/2014 09:52 AM
Subject:        Re: [cbi-dev] Build is failing with unsatisfied dependency
Sent by:        cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 9:41 AM, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The I build is still running ... I think you need to wait until it's done, so that no only aggregator submodules are updated, but that the I-build repo is updated. I don't believe your build "rebuilds everything" ... but depends on drawing certain things from I-build. Right?

That aggregator job should be a full build, and so won't use the I build repo.

Maybe it's waiting on the I build to push the latest updated modules to the aggegator?

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR