Re: [cbi-dev] org.eclipse.license.feature 1.0.1 breaks build

Sorry, it should be fixed now. I restored the previous 1.0.1 version and removed the new one that's breaking the build.

The cause was the removal of bin.includes=build.properties which we thought was not needed, turns out it is. Discussion regarding this staging license feature is on bug 431225 [1].

Thanh

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/431255