[cbi-dev] What are the "in-boxes" for CBI bugs?

Apologies if there's easier ways of finding this out --- or already discussed and decided.

I recently opened a bug in CBI (under "license" component), and noticed it's "in-box" was cbi.license@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Does each component follow that same pattern?

Perhaps it's "too much trouble" to change and this point, but I would have suggested just one in-box for anything in "CBI" ... make it easier to subscribe to "watch for" any new bug in CBI.

But, if the "component"' format was deliberately adopted, that's fine, and I'll just subscribe to each. (But, then makes it harder to know if/when a new component was added).
But, also didn't know, that perhaps "license" was the only exception to "cbi-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx"?