Re: [cbi-dev] Problems building Eclipse Platform from the R4_3_maintance branch

Hi Phil,

I've been trying since yesterday to reproduce your issue and have not been able to so far. I followed your steps and my build always seems to succeed regardless of using bree or not and using the toolchains.xml file or not.

This leads me to believe maybe something is up with your environment. I know you mentioned you removed your ~/.m2 directory but can you confirm that you've wiped out ~/.m2/repository?

and also can you confirm you've run the commands:

    git clean -fdx
    git checkout -f
    git submodule foreach git clean -fdx
    git submodule foreach git checkout -f

Also might be worth giving us your "mvn -version" output too. Also what OS are you running on? and how did you install Maven (using your distro's package manager?)?

Thanh