From:        Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Eclipse CBI <cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        02/18/2014 02:22 PM
Subject:        [cbi-dev] Update site for org.eclipse.equinox.executable
Sent by:        cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

In my local CBI build I would like to ensure that the plug-ins from my build are used for the product aggregation.

Unfortunately if I give p2 / Tycho two repos with the same bundles it sometimes resolves against the plug-ins with the lower number. This is a known feature / bug of the p2 resolver.

Hence I would like to remove the http://download.eclipse.org/releases/luna/ p2 repo from my pom.xml.

I think I found p2 repos for all required feature except org.eclipse.equinox.executable. Does someone know where I find the p2 update side for this? Or can I build also the executables with CBI?

Best regards, Lars