Re: [cbi-dev] Maven-generated website for CBI Maven plugins?

Hi Andreas,

I setup the maven configuration and been modifying the javadoc strings in the code to set this up and it's pretty much ready to go. Unfortunately I'm blocked at the moment on CBI becoming an official project [1] so I can get a website repo to upload the output to.

Once we get a space though I will upload the site to a proper URL.

Thanh

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/423338