Re: [cbi-dev] mvn install with out clean continues to fail

Hi Lars,

This is the error you ran into in discussion [1] we resolved it with Bug 400007 [1]. However the resolution used the maven clean plugin to clean this up. So if you don't pass the clean option cleanup won't happen here causing the issue to come back.

If anyone knows of another way we can get this cleanup to work such that we don't need to pass the "clean" option please let me know and I'd be happy to submit a patch.

Thanh

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cbi-dev/msg00946.html
[2] http://bugs.eclipse.org/400007