Re: [cbi-dev] What shape is maven.eclipse.org

Hi Denis,

At this point I feel we have at least a few more weeks we need to focus on CBI to close in the remaining bugs.

At the moment I'm investigating getting all the current Juno patches into Kepler (as well as any issues we find on the way) to allow more people to test out CBI on Kepler per Bug 396082 [1]. We're also pushing to complete the remaining important bugs to allow Juno SR2 to be released on CBI from Bug 372792 [2], specifically the most important bugs were discussed during the CBI meeting on Tuesday, minutes can be found here [3].

Looking at my schedule and with what I know today, I think I won't have time to look at this at least until February at the earliest.

Thanh

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/showdependencytree.cgi?id=396082&hide_resolved=1
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/showdependencytree.cgi?id=372792&hide_resolved=1
[3] http://wiki.eclipse.org/CBI/January8_2013