Re: [cbi-dev] What shape is maven.eclipse.org

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 9:23 AM, Andrew Ross <andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmm, Schrodinger's maven.eclipse.org.

We haven't been able to move on to reincarnating it as a well managed Foundation service yet given Thanh's still working to help get Juno & Kepler cut over to CBI. This is still next on our list though. I do have some very talented interns starting soon which may help take the pressure off and get things started while Thanh is still busy.

Based on other discussions in the bug and on the list, it seems that a maven repo only needs a web server and a specific layout, so Jan's suggestion to host it on a semi-permanent location for Kepler on download.eclipse.org is probably OK (once we figure out the directory layout and pom we need :-)

Later,
Paul

--
Paul Webster