I haven't had a chance to poke through it thoroughly but I believe at minimum you need to at least keep linux, macosx, and windows environments as there are a few fragments that require them.

Thanh

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator.git/tree/eclipse-parent/pom.xml?h=R4_2_maintenance#n91

On 04/01/2013 11:24 AM, Aleksandar Kurtakov wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lars Vogel" <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Common-build Developers discussion" <cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2013 5:51:22 PM
Subject: Re: [cbi-dev] Building a specific platform

Thanks Alexander.

I try to change the eclipse.platform.swt.binaries pom.xml. I would
like to reduce the build time. ;-)
Hi Lars,
We would like to build only single platform only but we were postponing working on this till cbi is the official build system to not disturb task focusing. Let us(kdaniel and me) know what you do so we can share effort.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team