Re: [cbi-dev] changing package line-up

On 12/03/2012 06:17 PM, Andrew Ross wrote:
Based on Thanh's advice, I then worked to add egit & jgit by adding them in the file above, and then modifying:
   eclipse-parent/pom.xml
   Thinking I needed to specify a dependency. Unfortunately, this blew up my build: http://pastebin.com/Xq0w2WB1
The dependency is specfied in feature.xml. What you need to specify now is some place where Tycho could resolve the dependency.
I think the right way to go (in a first time) would be to add a repository in the eclipse.platform.releng/features/org.eclipse.sdk/pom.xml

<repositoryies>
    <repository>
        <id>EGit repository<id>
        <url>http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates</url>