[cbi-dev] How to get compiler warnings in CBI build

In PDE build we run with the compiler warnings on (Discouraged access, etc).  How can I turn it on for tycho?

<showDeprecation>true</showDeprecation>
<showWarnings>true</showWarnings>

With this?

Also, there's a way to ask JDT to create a log file of what it does.  If I want to create it in every target directory, can I use ${project.build.directory}/logfile in the parent pom compiler configuration and will it be substituted correctly for each plugin?

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster