[cbi-dev] Minutes from today's cbi-dev call

Hi Everyone,

Just 4 bugs left... we are very close to the Eclipse platform cutting over to build with CBI. Here are the minutes from today's call:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CBI/November15_2012

The plan:
  • December 1st, all gating bugs solved for the Eclipse Platform CBI build for Juno.
  • December 7th, finish the merge to Kepler
  • December 14th, deadline for Kepler M4
If all goes according to plan, we'll end the year on a high note.

Yet one more thanks to the team:

Paul, Thanh, Krzysztof, Igor, Jan, Tobias, and others.

Andrew

Back to the top