Re: [cbi-dev] CBI Code sprint

Um, 15:10 start instead. I didn't realize the session conflicted with such a cool keynote.

On Oct 19, 2012 4:00 PM, "Andrew Ross" <andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Also at EclipseCon Europe (ECE), FYI, we are organizing a CBI code sprint. It'll be a series of mini-sprints more accurately.

Keep your eyes peeled for a BOF. Also, I have a room (Sem. 5) available to use for Tuesday October 23rd starting at 14:30.

There are roughly 10 bugs remaining to enable the Eclipse platform team to cut over. None appears to be a show stopper... just work for wrapping things up. I would really to make a big dent in these.

Thanh & I will be there. Remote participants are welcome... we can coordinate via. IRC & possibly my conference bridge too.

If you'd like to participate, please let us know here or email me off-list. Thank you!

Andrew

p.s. contributions will be celebrated with good food and drinks.... possibly Thursday night so people can enjoy the other activities.