Re: [cbi-dev] CBI workshop @ OSGi Alliance

Hi Krzysztof,

That is a well timed question as a bunch of things just clicked in the last 36 hours.

The workshop is scheduled from 14:30 until 16:00:
http://germany.osgiusers.org/Main/OSGiToolingWorkshop

Christian Baranowski has agreed to be the primary speaker & will be setting the agenda. For this reason you can ignore the wiki page I set up.

Jan & Tobias have graciously offered to stay an extra day to attend the workshop and answer questions. Unfortunately Igor's travel plans did not allow him to participate.

Thanh Ha & I will also be present.

If you or any others want to participate, either speak up on-list, or let me know directly.

Cheers,

Andrew

http://germany.osgiusers.org/Main/OSGiToolingWorkshop