[cbi-dev] No cbi-dev call today, yes cbi-dev call next week

Hi Everyone,

You may have noticed the regular bi-weekly cbi-dev calendar appointment lapsed. We may reconvene them soon to shift focus to our forward looking work adding new features to CBI and helping other projects migrate to use CBI.

In the meantime, I would like a cbi-dev call to focus on the Eclipse platform build.

As background, the code sprint last week went very well. There are roughly 15 bugs remaining until the platform team can confidently cut over to CBI. Those are split across Tycho related bugs, SWT/Equinox launchers related bugs, and general Eclipse platform CBI build bugs. Our estimate is approximately 2 weeks worth of work remain.

This call is thus to review the status on those bugs and continue to push to completion. You are invited to join us. All are welcome. If you are not already included on the calendar invitation, please just email me in private and I'll add you.

The call takes place September 25th at 10am EDT.

Bridge details are here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CBI/Conference

Cheers,

Andrew