Re: [cbi-dev] Cannot build anything

Hi Paul, Everyone

As you note, this issue emerges when running a full build with signing. Prior to the bug being fixed, the build can still succeed by simply not enabling signing via. the command line options passed into maven when building.

It didn't like look anyone was working on it so Igor is working on a patch for this issue (in p2). He expects it will be ready tomorrow. Thanks in advance Igor. Very much appreciated.

It is probably clear => when the patch is ready, we'll need a p2 committer to review, accept, and commit the patch to resolve this issue.

Andrew