Re: [cbi-dev] Tycho and Root files

syntax as documented in [1], I think it is feasible to add this support
in Tycho.

[1] http://help.eclipse.org/helios/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.pde.doc.user/tasks/pde_rootfiles.htm

Igor

On 12-07-29 1:45 PM, Thanh Ha wrote:
Hi Igor,

Sorry I meant things like *root.folder *items which Tycho does not
support. For example the module rcp.config has the following line:

     root.macosx.cocoa.x86_64.folder.Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS

Which as I understand needs to be changed for the Tycho build.

Thanh