Re: [cbi-dev] Bug 372794 CBI build of platform native SWT code

Hi Everyone,

I'm working on adding in the remaining bundles for ws/os/arch that we do not yet build in CBI (aix, hpux, solaris, etc...) and noticed the natives format for them are typically in the form ws.os.arch but when we pass the option -Dnative= for Linux below it's in the format os.ws.arch while macosx and windows seem to be in the ws.os.arch format.

I'm thinking of switching the linux format to ws.os.arch format so that it's more consistent and was wondering if anyone had any issues if I made this change? or perhaps there's another format we should be using?

Thanks,

Thanh