Re: [cbi-dev] eclipse-jarsigner-plugin on husdson.eclipse.org

How do I drop sandbox git repositories I no longer need, "rm -rf" or
there is mor to it?

Igor

On 12-07-24 2:38 PM, Denis Roy wrote:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Git#Creating_a_new_repository

You can ask webmaster for a new Git repo for you, or you simply use a
shell on build.eclipse.org to create your own with the initrepo
command.  I'll concede that this is not as easy as Github, but at least
your code remains on eclipse.org servers at all times.

If you agree that creating a new Git repo at eclipse.org (for
experimentation, for example) is too difficult, please open a bug
against Community > Git.  If a simple web UI for creating repos is all
it takes to make a few committers happier (and avoid having them
transfer code to external sites for experimentation) we can certainly
address the issue.

Thanks,

Denis