From: cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Roy
Sent: Dienstag, 24. Juli 2012 20:04
To: cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cbi-dev] eclipse-jarsigner-plugin on husdson.eclipse.org

The URL-based signing service will work from any computer within the eclipse.org firewall; this includes all the Hudson machines.

Stephan, I looked at your job configuration, and the URL of your Git repository is:
git://github.com/sleicht/org.eclipse.scout-aggregator.git

Are you using Eclipse build servers to build code that is physically stored on github?  Or am I reading that wrong?

Denis