[cbi-dev] Comparator report

I did a build of 4.2 on my linux box, and included -X to get the comparator report.

It lists many difference, but starting with org.eclipse.osgi I see complaints about:
org/eclipse/core/runtime/adaptor/EclipseStarter.class: different

I ran javap on both 4.2 final and the cbi build of org.eclipse.osgi EclipseStarter and their are significant differences, starting with the constant strings listed.

Is there some kind of conditioning step that must be run as part of the build to make the output match (even without running the signing)?

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR