Re: [cbi-dev] Changes to platform aggregator repository

Hi Everyone,

I pushed the changes to allow the junit tests to build again so I've re-enabled the junit tests in the R3 branch. I also copied the junit tests module from the R3 branch to the R4 branch so we are now building the tests in both branches.

This means in the R4 branch we will now require the additional step to build the maven-cbi-plugin just like in the R3 branch when running the build. I've updated the wiki [1] with this detail.

Thanh

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/CBI/Eclipse_Platform_Build