Re: [cbi-dev] [jdt-core-dev] Fwd: compare artifacts to baseline version

> > It looks to me like our current build is producing a new JDT batch
> > compiler with every build and using the build id as the qualifier.
>
> Do you think that's an intentional feature?

No, I don't think it is. I suspect at best it was a "quick fix" at some point. As worst, some error has slipped in the process.
Not sure if easy to fix (or, if high priority) but thought we could at least track in bug 384531.

Bug 384531 - batch compiler changes version each build

David

Am 06.07.2012 15:49, schrieb John Arthorne:
> It looks to me like our current build is producing a new JDT batch
> compiler with every build and using the build id as the qualifier.

Do you think that's an intentional feature?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx