Re: [cbi-dev] [jdt-core-dev] Fwd: compare artifacts to baseline version

Igor Fedorenko wrote on 07/06/2012 09:38:25 AM:
> The version of the batch compiler does not match the version of jdt core
> in that repository and does not match timestamp of the most recent git
> commit. Tycho can't correlate the batch compiler produced by the build
> with the batch compiler from the baseline repository.
>
> org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.batch   3.8.0.I20120608-1400
> org.eclipse.jdt.core   3.8.1.v20120531-0637

It looks to me like our current build is producing a new JDT batch compiler with every build and using the build id as the qualifier. So I think you were proposing doing essentially the same thing in the Tycho build so that should be fine (always use latest).

John

Back to the top