Re: [cbi-dev] Changes to platform aggregator repository

Hi Andrey,

Sorry looks like I forgot to push an update for the eclipsebuilder repository up. I've done that now so it should be working now.

You should be able to update it by running "git submodule update" from the aggregator repository.

Thanh