Re: [cbi-dev] push pom files upstream

Hi Everyone,

I need some help with understanding eclipse.platform.ui repository. In CBI we have 2 branches Juno_M7_R3 and Juno_M7_R4 but in the platform's repository it seems like there is no R4_HEAD branch that I was expecting to see.

I see a pre_R4_HEAD_merge so my guess is that R3 and R4 branches have merged and is now the same branch. If they have merged than what's the best approach here?

Should I use the Juno_M7_R3 branch as the branch for pushing to upstream master?

Thanh

Back to the top