Re: [cbi-dev] CBI Tests for macosx

Current CBI build does not execute any tests. This is similar to the
current PDE build. Tests need to be run manually and/or by external process.

Igor

On 12-04-10 10:06 AM, Andrew Ross wrote:
Hi Thanh,

One of the related items we talked about at EclipseCon was splitting the
current build so it just runs against a single platform for compile &
test and using a higher level process like Hudson to control running on
different operating system targets.

Igor's the best person to comment on the current state.

Andrew