Re: [cbi-dev] Import error org.osgi.service.cm cannot be resolved

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 3:29 PM, Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I'm now stuck on a new java issue below regarding the org.eclipse.equinox.console.ssh.tests project. Seems to be a missing class as far as I can tell related to org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService.

I had a look at the src files in org.eclipse.equinox.cm/src directory and did not find a ManagedService.java file. Not sure what to do regarding this issue. Any ideas on what is happening in this case?

That bundle is not built, and should be excluded.  You can check the *.map files for that as well.

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster