[cbi-dev] Agenda for our next call

Hi Everyone,

A reminder of next Tuesday's CBI meeting. Please suggest other things you might like to talk about.

One item I'd like to talk about is to explore a list of items needed to be able to do Juno downloads using the CBI-built-platform. Some of these items are likely tracked via. existing tickets. I suspect there may be a few that we don't have covered so hopefully we can talk about this and cover off some of those & add details to what we know about already.

Cheers,

Andrew

Back to the top