Re: [buckminster-dev] signing problem

It might help to troubleshoot what's going on a bit more.  Since the
error is saying the target directory doesn't exist, perhaps start there.

Can you ssh in and verify that ${eclipse.staging.area} exists?

That seems to be this directory:

/home/data/users/mkuppe//home/data/httpd/download-staging.priv/rt/ecf

Seems a little like the path might be incorrect... should it be:

/home/data/httpd/download-staging.priv/rt/ecf

Maybe?  I only sign my own stuff, and not for eclipse, so I dunno what
the structure is.

For debugging, I just took a gander at this (the latest, tho probably
pretty close to what's being used):

https://github.com/eclipse/buckminster/blob/master/org.eclipse.buckminster.jarprocessor/src/org/eclipse/buckminster/jarprocessor/antscript/signing.ant

You could see if any of those properties have been changed or some such.
 Could be what Ed said, and the directory didn't get mounted on that server.

HIH,
Denny

On 01/23/2016 02:16 PM, slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Ed.
>
> Thanks, I wasn't aware of this possibility.  I don't know if this matters,
> but we've been seeing this problem for ~ a week (had our own restart this
> week as well but it's doing the same thing).
>
> Where would you say the best place to open a bug would be?  Do you know if
> there an appropriate place for the signing service specifically?
>
> Scott

Back to the top