Re: [buckminster-dev] help run mwe2 workflows through headless build

On 09/06/2015 16:36, sivanarayana ganesh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to build mwe2 workflows through an ant task. I'm running into
> following issues.
>
> Here is my ant task:
>
> <path id="Plug-in Dependencies.libraryclasspath">
>         <pathelement location="../com.grammer.ovn.de
> <http://com.grammer.ovn.de>"/>
>   <pathelement location="../com.grammer.ovn.rules"/>
>     </path>
>
>   <path id="mydsl.classpath">
>         <pathelement location="bin"/>
>         <path refid="Plug-in Dependencies.libraryclasspath"/>
>     </path>
>
> <target name="gen">
> <java classname="org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Launcher"
> classpathref="mydsl.classpath" fork="true">
> <arg
> value="../com.grammar.ovn.de/src/com/grammar/ovn/GenerateDataElements.mwe2
> <http://com.grammar.ovn.de/src/com/grammar/ovn/GenerateDataElements.mwe2>"
> />
> <arg
> value="../com.grammar.ovn.rules/src/com/grammar/ovn/GenerateRules.mwe2" />
> </java>
> </target>
>
> ERROR:
>    [java] Error: Could not find or load main class
> org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Launcher
>  [java] Java Result: 1
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thank you.
>
> -Siva.

Hi

I think you should use the buckminster forum eclipse.tools.buckminster
for user related questions (I guess this forum is for developer related
questions :)

Anyway, If you run such ant task from buckminster, then the mwe2
launcher has to be installed in buckminster itself; so, when installing
buckminster, you should also install the feature
org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launcher.feature.group which can be found in this
update site
http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/mwe/updates/releases/2.7.1/ or
in the Xtext composite update site.

Hope this helps