[buckminster-dev] Components of type eclipse.feature are not supported (eclipse 4.3.1)

I'm using eclipse 4.3.1, trying to resolve a cquery by referring a feature project in svn (like i did successfully in 3.x), now i'm getting " Components of type eclipse.feature are not supported": is this something that changed in eclipse 4, or am i doing something wrong? How can i fix my feature such that this is possible again?
This message is subject to the following terms and conditions: MAIL DISCLAIMER

Back to the top