Re: [buckminster-dev] Buckminster He?==?utf-8?Q?adless and Eclipse 3.7.2 ?

Users of our own graphical product which is built upon Eclipse have a desire to be able to build and package custom Eclipse projects which have been built in the graphical environment in an automated fashion via a mechanism such as an ant script.  We have a custom Buckminster AbstractCommand to provide this functionality and it does work under 3.7.1.

However, we need the org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.product which doesn't seem to be present in the non-headless repository.  I took a quick look at the git repo and based on my admitted trivial understanding of things it certainly appears the feature.xml for the site.eclipse does not have the product plug-in whereas the site.eclipse.headless does have that plug-in.

Back to the top