Re: [buckminster-dev] buckminster.download.source=true causes failure

On 2011-09-05 14:35, Alan Underwood wrote:
I'm just trying to get a feature to resolve from multiple p2 sites but some plug-ins do not have associated source
plug-ins. I would like to resolve and materialize as many source plug-ins in to the IDE's target platform as possible
and ignore those where there is no source.

It would be good if Buckminster would continue even if .source plug-ins cannot be found.

The current behavior should match what you want very well. The source bundles are always treated as optional. Do you get errors that indicate otherwise? If so, perhaps you are trying to materialize a feature that indeed do require a source bundle?

- thomas

Should I file this as a bug?

Alan

Back to the top