Re: [buckminster-dev] SVN provider: additional folder

On 2011-07-13 10:01, Christian.Pontesegger@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

I was trying to setup an rmap for our svn repository. Unfortunately our layout differs a bit from the suggested one. We use
Repo/trunk/bundles
Repo/trunk/features
Repo/trunk/...

How can I tell the SVN provider to look in trunk/bundles for osgi bundles?

Thanks
Christian

In your RMAP, create a searchPath that contains two or more providers serving different types of components. Something like this:

    <rm:provider componentTypes="osgi.bundle" readerType="svn" source="true">
      <rm:uri format="svn://example.org/Repo/trunk/bundles/{0}?moduleAfterTag&amp;moduleAfterBranch">
        <bc:propertyRef key="buckminster.component"/>
      </rm:uri>
    </rm:provider>
    <rm:provider componentTypes="eclipse.feature" readerType="svn" source="true">
      <rm:uri format="svn://example.org/Repo/trunk/features/{0}?moduleAfterTag&amp;moduleAfterBranch">
        <bc:propertyRef key="buckminster.component"/>
      </rm:uri>
    </rm:provider>

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren