Re: [buckminster-dev] Status on Buckminster Mercurial Plugin

Thanks for showing interest.

We have been using it for the past month very successfully, but since
nobody was expressing interest I have been lazy about getting it into
a form that is ready for submission.  Let me see if I have some time
over the next couple of days to get what we have posted into Bugzilla.

Phil