[buckminster-dev] Wrong Emma Basic Block Count in Report

Hi Buckminster team,

comparing Emma coverage results from reports generated in my Eclipse IDE and via Buckminster (3.6), it came to my attention that the number of basic blocks reported by Buckminster is wrong: it represents the number of instructions instead.

The actual basic block count is not reported at all.

I think this is related to Emma Bug 2470533:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2470533&group_id=108932&atid=651897

The bug is still open, but seems to be fixed in recent Emma versions.

Is a version bump in Buckminster possible?

Greetings,

Marcel

Back to the top