Re: [buckminster-dev] Mercurial Reader Type

Hi Thomas,

That fixed that problem even though things are still not behaving
properly.  I am going to debug around a bit more before I bring it to
the list though.

I would love to contribute the reader but I will have to run it by the
powers that be around here.

Thanks,
Phil