Re: [buckminster-dev] replace a plugin in buckminster

Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> The file does have the updated version listed. I didn't increase the
> version itself before as the qualifier that was set was definetly higher.
> But I tried replacing the .0 with .1 and I can see that the .1 should be
> picked, nonetheless its almost as if my added code is not being executed.
>
> I'll run buckminster with remote-debugger enabled now to see wether the
> code is actually getting into that function.

Seems like thats not working either, the remote-debugging never stops at the
breakpoints I set in eclipse. But that eclipse just forgot about all its
target platforms, so maybe there's just something broken. For now I'll have
to defer building MacOSX packages of our RCP app to another buildsystem.

Back to the top