Re: [buckminster-dev] PDE's Export Target Wizard

Hi Johannes,
I saw that blog too. I think it definitely deserves an enhancement request in our bugzilla. The only thing I can see that would prevent integration is if PDE didn't maintain the headless/UI separation for this new function. I think that's unlikely though. The target definition stuff has been well designed so far.

- thomas