Re: [buckminster-dev] Hudson plugin and provisioning

Hi Johannes,

First of all, thank you very much for your effort on this.

You're welcome, I'm glad not everything was useless :)
I started setting up a development environment and "hacking around" last week and did not sync since then.
It might well be that the remaining issues have been solved in 1.0.0, I'll check.

Regards,
Daniel

Johannes Utzig wrote:
Hi Daniel,