Re: [buckminster-dev] Hudson plugin and provisioning

It hasn't done so yet. How long does this usually take?

It takes unusual long at the moment. I checked the Hudson release feed:
https://hudson.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectRSS?type=news
Looks like the last one that made it through is the Nested View Plugin which was released on the 22th. Might be a server issue, I'm not sure. Usually the update center should pick up the new versions no later than 24 hours after the release. All plugins released after the 22th are still not available in the update center (and the wiki information hasn't been updated either). I'll give it a few more hours and if it doesn't work I ask in the dev mailing list.

Back to the top